Drizzle in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to light drizzle on Thursday and the Met Office has forecast brief spells of rain in the day.
"The skies will remain partly cloudy with spells of rain and thundershower in some parts of the city," an official of the India Meteorological Department said.
The minimum temperature was recorded two notches above average at 19.6 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 74 percent.
Thursday`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 32 degrees Celsius.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was 32.2 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was 19.1 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur