Drizzle in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to light drizzle on Thursday and the Met Office has forecast brief spells of rain in the day.
"The skies will remain partly cloudy with spells of rain and thundershower in some parts of the city," an official of the India Meteorological Department said.
The minimum temperature was recorded two notches above average at 19.6 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 74 percent.
Thursday`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 32 degrees Celsius.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature was 32.2 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was 19.1 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra