DTC buses to operate from 3 am on Thursday for LS poll
New Delhi: In view of Lok Sabha elections in the national capital, Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) has made arrangements for providing bus service to the staff deployed on election duty as also for the general public from 3 am.
DTC officials said the buses will be operated from 3 am and the staff, deployed on election duty, and general public can avail the facility.
"The buses will start operating from 3 AM tomorrow on 35 routes across the national Capital. There will be no shortage of buses on the election day," said RS Minhas, spokesperson of DTC.
Minhas also added that among the 35 routes on which DTC would operate are Punjabi Bagh, Azadpur, Anand Vihar, Uttam Nagar, Mehruali, Wazirpur, Nazafgarh, Shivaji Stadium etc.
DTC has also issued a helpline number (011-23317600) for the general public regarding DTC bus routes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog