DTC buses to operate from 3 am on Thursday for LS poll
New Delhi: In view of Lok Sabha elections in the national capital, Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) has made arrangements for providing bus service to the staff deployed on election duty as also for the general public from 3 am.
DTC officials said the buses will be operated from 3 am and the staff, deployed on election duty, and general public can avail the facility.
"The buses will start operating from 3 AM tomorrow on 35 routes across the national Capital. There will be no shortage of buses on the election day," said RS Minhas, spokesperson of DTC.
Minhas also added that among the 35 routes on which DTC would operate are Punjabi Bagh, Azadpur, Anand Vihar, Uttam Nagar, Mehruali, Wazirpur, Nazafgarh, Shivaji Stadium etc.
DTC has also issued a helpline number (011-23317600) for the general public regarding DTC bus routes.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis