DTC buses to operate from 3 am on Thursday for LS poll
New Delhi: In view of Lok Sabha elections in the national capital, Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) has made arrangements for providing bus service to the staff deployed on election duty as also for the general public from 3 am.
DTC officials said the buses will be operated from 3 am and the staff, deployed on election duty, and general public can avail the facility.
"The buses will start operating from 3 AM tomorrow on 35 routes across the national Capital. There will be no shortage of buses on the election day," said RS Minhas, spokesperson of DTC.
Minhas also added that among the 35 routes on which DTC would operate are Punjabi Bagh, Azadpur, Anand Vihar, Uttam Nagar, Mehruali, Wazirpur, Nazafgarh, Shivaji Stadium etc.
DTC has also issued a helpline number (011-23317600) for the general public regarding DTC bus routes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day