DTC buses to operate from 3 am on Thursday for LS poll
New Delhi: In view of Lok Sabha elections in the national capital, Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) has made arrangements for providing bus service to the staff deployed on election duty as also for the general public from 3 am.
DTC officials said the buses will be operated from 3 am and the staff, deployed on election duty, and general public can avail the facility.
"The buses will start operating from 3 AM tomorrow on 35 routes across the national Capital. There will be no shortage of buses on the election day," said RS Minhas, spokesperson of DTC.
Minhas also added that among the 35 routes on which DTC would operate are Punjabi Bagh, Azadpur, Anand Vihar, Uttam Nagar, Mehruali, Wazirpur, Nazafgarh, Shivaji Stadium etc.
DTC has also issued a helpline number (011-23317600) for the general public regarding DTC bus routes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured