DTC modifies bus routes
New Delhi: With a view to improve its connectivity and provide easy movement to commuters, DTC has modified and extended some of its bus routes.
A Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) official said the services of bus route number 102 STL, which operates between Inder Enclave and Madhuban Chowk, has been modified between Rohini Sec-22 Lakhi Ram Park and Madhuban Chowk.
"The buses on this route will be operated via Madhuban Chowk, Rohini Sec-7/8 crossing, Rohini Sec-6 (Rohini Depot), Nallah Gas Plant, Rohini Sec-24/25 crossing, Rohini Sec-23, 100 Foota Road DDA Park, Rohini Sec-22 Lakhi Ram Park and Inder Enclave," DTC spokesperson R S Minhas said.
The DTC bus route no. 854, which operates between Sarai Kale Khan ISBT and Uttam Nagar Terminal, has been modified between Janak Puri C-2B and Tilak Nagar to run via District Park, Janak Puri B-1, he added.
The DTC official further said that the night service on bus route no. 0901, operated between New Delhi Railway Station Gate No.2 and Mangolpuri Y Block, has been extended up to Rohini Sector-22 Terminal.
The bus service will now run via New Delhi Railway Station Gate No.2, Delhi Gate, Red Fort, ISBT Kashmere Gate, Old Secretariat, GTB Nagar, Ashok Vihar Crossing, Rohini Sec-20/21 Pocket-9 and Rohini Sector-22 Terminal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Athlete Dutee Chand qualifies for Rio Olympics in 100m sprint
- Enthusiasm in social networking may earn you a job: ASSOCHAM report
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- Football Transfer: Barcelona's Dani Alves undergoes Juventus medical
- Sterling hits 31-year low, gilt yield below 1% for first time ever
- Google Chief Executive Officer Sundar Pichai's Quora account hacked
- Who are potential successors to RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan?
- Messi Vs Ronaldo: Should Cristiano Ronaldo too quit if Portugal fail to win Euro 2016?