DTC passes now available at Delhi airport
New Delhi: Commuters will now be able to get
monthly Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) bus passes at the
DTC today launched the service for issuing monthly bus
passes to commuters at Terminal 2 of the airport.
The service has been launched following a request by
Delhi International Airport (P) Limited which runs the
Employees of DIAL as well as other organisations who work
at the airport will benefit from the service as by buying a
bus pass costing Rs 1,400, a commuter will be able to travel
on air conditioned Airport Express Service buses as well as
any other AC and Non AC bus within the city for any number
of times in a month.
The minimum fare on Airport Express Service is Rs 50. The
DTC operates 50 air-conditioned low floor buses linking the
airport to multiple points in the city and its suburbs.
DTC officials said by buying a bus pass worth Rs 1,800 a
commuter will be able to travel on all DTC buses within the
city as well as to the National Capital Region areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'