DU invites applications for admission at CI
New Delhi: The process for undergraduate programmes in the 2014 academic session at the Delhi University`s Cluster Innovation Centre (CIC) begins Saturday.
CIC offers two undergraduate programmes - B Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations) and BA Hons (Humanities and Social Sciences). The students fulfilling the criteria can apply for the courses, the Registrar said in a statement today.
The application forms for the entrance examination will be available online from July 26 and the last date for submission of application is August 5. The entrance examination will be held on August 9, 2014, it said.
CIC is a flagship centre of the University of Delhi started in September 2011 with the aim of interlinking academia, society and industry through innovative activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister