Dust haze blankets Delhi, hot day ahead
New Delhi: It was a hot, dusty morning in Delhi on Friday with the maximum temperature expected to reach 40 degrees Celsius. The India Meteorological Department said there might be some rain in parts of the city.
A dust haze enveloped the city, and the sky remained partly cloudy. The haze is because of winds blowing from the Thar desert in Rajasthan, it said.
Minimum temperature recorded this morning was also two notches above average at 28 degrees Celsius.
On Thursday, the maximum was 38.2 degrees Celsius and the minimum 27.3 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31