Dust haze over hot and dry Delhi
New Delhi: Delhiites woke up to a hazy and hot morning Wednesday. The national capital could witness a duststorm or thundershowers later in the day, the met office said.
"There will be a partly cloudy sky today. There is a dust and haze cover and we may witness a duststorm or thundershowers towards the evening and night," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
While the minimum temperature was recorded at 30.5 degrees Celsius, eight notches above average, the daytime temperature is likely to hover around 41 degrees Celsius.
The humidity recorded in the morning was 24 percent.
The maximum temperature recorded Tuesday was 41.8 degrees Celsius, six degrees above average while the minimum temperature was 29 degrees, eight degrees above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH