Dust storm, light rain in parts of Delhi
New Delhi: A sunny morning was followed by a cloudy day and strong breeze, laced with dust and traces of rain, witnessed in some parts of the city Friday evening. The met department has forecast thunderstorms and light Saturday.
According to India Meteorological Department (IMD), there was a dust storm and traces of rain in some areas Friday evening in the capital, with winds at a velocity of 49 km per hour.
The maximum temperature was 39.2 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year, while the minimum was a notch above average at 26.6 degrees.
The humidity levels wavered between a high of 48 and a low of 24 percent.
"The skies will be partly cloudy Saturday and there is a possibility of rains and thunderstorm are expected in some areas.The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover around 38 and 27 degrees Celsius," the IMD said.
The capital saw the season`s highest temperature Thursday with a maximum temperature of 42.6 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi