‘Efforts to drive a wedge between Hazare, Ramdev’
Indore: Justifying Baba Ramdev`s plan to join Team Anna, the yoga guru`s close associate Balkrishna on Wednesday alleged that efforts were being made to drive a wedge between the two.
"Team Anna should take time to understand Baba Ramdev," he said.
"The central government is trying to divide the two men who are committed to expose corruption and compel the government to bring in Lokpal bill," he alleged.
When asked if Ramdev`s team would join the election battle in next year`s assembly polls in five states, he said, "Our aim is not politics.... We are committed for society`s upliftment and better normal life for people through Yoga, besides continuing movement against black money and corruption."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note