‘Efforts to drive a wedge between Hazare, Ramdev’
Indore: Justifying Baba Ramdev`s plan to join Team Anna, the yoga guru`s close associate Balkrishna on Wednesday alleged that efforts were being made to drive a wedge between the two.
"Team Anna should take time to understand Baba Ramdev," he said.
"The central government is trying to divide the two men who are committed to expose corruption and compel the government to bring in Lokpal bill," he alleged.
When asked if Ramdev`s team would join the election battle in next year`s assembly polls in five states, he said, "Our aim is not politics.... We are committed for society`s upliftment and better normal life for people through Yoga, besides continuing movement against black money and corruption."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!