‘Efforts to drive a wedge between Hazare, Ramdev’
Indore: Justifying Baba Ramdev`s plan to join Team Anna, the yoga guru`s close associate Balkrishna on Wednesday alleged that efforts were being made to drive a wedge between the two.
"Team Anna should take time to understand Baba Ramdev," he said.
"The central government is trying to divide the two men who are committed to expose corruption and compel the government to bring in Lokpal bill," he alleged.
When asked if Ramdev`s team would join the election battle in next year`s assembly polls in five states, he said, "Our aim is not politics.... We are committed for society`s upliftment and better normal life for people through Yoga, besides continuing movement against black money and corruption."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP