Eight Additional Judges appointed to Delhi High Court
New Delhi: Five members of the Bar and three judicial officers were on Tuesday appointed as Additional Judges of the Delhi High Court.
The Judicial Officers who were elevated as Additional Judges are Sunita Gupta, Deepa Sharma and Ved Prakash Vaish.
The lawyers who were appointed as Additional Judges are Jayant Nath, Najmussahar Waziri, Sanjeev Sachdeva, Vibhu Bakhru and Valluri Kameswar Rao.
A Law Ministry statement said they have been appointed for a period of two years with effect from the date they assume charge of their office.
They are likely to take oath tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming