Eight Additional Judges appointed to Delhi High Court
New Delhi: Five members of the Bar and three judicial officers were on Tuesday appointed as Additional Judges of the Delhi High Court.
The Judicial Officers who were elevated as Additional Judges are Sunita Gupta, Deepa Sharma and Ved Prakash Vaish.
The lawyers who were appointed as Additional Judges are Jayant Nath, Najmussahar Waziri, Sanjeev Sachdeva, Vibhu Bakhru and Valluri Kameswar Rao.
A Law Ministry statement said they have been appointed for a period of two years with effect from the date they assume charge of their office.
They are likely to take oath tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police