Eight Additional Judges appointed to Delhi High Court
New Delhi: Five members of the Bar and three judicial officers were on Tuesday appointed as Additional Judges of the Delhi High Court.
The Judicial Officers who were elevated as Additional Judges are Sunita Gupta, Deepa Sharma and Ved Prakash Vaish.
The lawyers who were appointed as Additional Judges are Jayant Nath, Najmussahar Waziri, Sanjeev Sachdeva, Vibhu Bakhru and Valluri Kameswar Rao.
A Law Ministry statement said they have been appointed for a period of two years with effect from the date they assume charge of their office.
They are likely to take oath tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi