Eight injured as buses collide in Delhi
New Delhi: Eight passengers were injured when a DTC bus collided with a private bus in east Delhi Wednesday, police said.
The incident took place during the office rush hour at 9 a.m. in Vivek Vihar area of east Delhi, a police official said.
"Eight people suffered minor injuries and were rushed to the hospital. We are questioning the driver of both the buses and passengers to know what led to the collision," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH