Eight injured as buses collide in Delhi
New Delhi: Eight passengers were injured when a DTC bus collided with a private bus in east Delhi Wednesday, police said.
The incident took place during the office rush hour at 9 a.m. in Vivek Vihar area of east Delhi, a police official said.
"Eight people suffered minor injuries and were rushed to the hospital. We are questioning the driver of both the buses and passengers to know what led to the collision," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them