Eight women rescued from Delhi brothel
New Delhi: Eight women, including a minor, were Saturday rescued from a brothel in central Delhi, police said. The brothel in-charge has been arrested.
A raid was conducted at a brothel in Kamla Market area on information by a non-governmental organisation.
Of the rescued women, four are from West Bangal and the other four from Maharashtra, Assam, Bihar and Jharkhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered