Eight women rescued from Delhi brothel
New Delhi: Eight women, including a minor, were Saturday rescued from a brothel in central Delhi, police said. The brothel in-charge has been arrested.
A raid was conducted at a brothel in Kamla Market area on information by a non-governmental organisation.
Of the rescued women, four are from West Bangal and the other four from Maharashtra, Assam, Bihar and Jharkhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?