Engineer found dead in Delhi
New Delhi: A 30-year-old engineer was found dead under mysterious circumstances in his rented house in central Delhi, police said on Tuesday.
The incident, which the police suspect is a case of suicide, was reported from West Patel Nagar last night and the deceased has been identified as Sushil, who hailed from Bijnore.
He was working in an IT company.
The doors of his house was found closed for the past two days and the incident came to light after police broke open the doors after foul smell started emanating from the house last night.
Police said they suspect that Sushil consumed poison.
"We are investigating the cause of death as well as the reason," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test