Engineering student goes missing in Noida
Noida: A 20-year-old engineering student of a private university here has gone missing, police said on Friday.
The student of Sharda University in Greater Noida, Amit, had left home yesterday saying that he was going to his college, but did not return home till late evening.
His relatives searched for him whole night but could not trace him.
Today a missing person report was lodged at sector 39 police station by his father Pramod Awana, the police said, adding a manhunt has been launched to trace the missing student.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!