Engineering student goes missing in Noida
Noida: A 20-year-old engineering student of a private university here has gone missing, police said on Friday.
The student of Sharda University in Greater Noida, Amit, had left home yesterday saying that he was going to his college, but did not return home till late evening.
His relatives searched for him whole night but could not trace him.
Today a missing person report was lodged at sector 39 police station by his father Pramod Awana, the police said, adding a manhunt has been launched to trace the missing student.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez