Fake job racket: Storekeeper detained at IGI airpo
New Delhi: A storekeeper was detained from the IGI airport on Saturday by CISF personnel after two youths claimed that he had duped them of Rs 1 lakh on the pretext of providing jobs in a private airline.
According to a senior CISF official, the youths Pawan and Dinesh Rana approached CISF security men at the arrival terminal of the airport and told them that they are looking for a person who has allegedly taken Rs 1 lakh from them in lieu of a job for them in Indigo Airlines.
"Finding their statements fishy, the CISF staff took them to the CCTV room and asked them to identify the person who has offered them the job at the airport. They spotted the man in the footage and we apprehended him," the official said.
The youth, identified as one Saurabh Kumar, works as a storekeeper at a franchise called `A to Z` at the airport, the official said.
He was handed over to the Delhi Police for further probe. Following his interrogation, three others have been identified who are supposedly running a fake job racket from the IGI airport, the official said.
The CISF also found a number of fake appointment letters of various airlines from Kumar`s possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan