Fake job racket: Storekeeper detained at IGI airpo
New Delhi: A storekeeper was detained from the IGI airport on Saturday by CISF personnel after two youths claimed that he had duped them of Rs 1 lakh on the pretext of providing jobs in a private airline.
According to a senior CISF official, the youths Pawan and Dinesh Rana approached CISF security men at the arrival terminal of the airport and told them that they are looking for a person who has allegedly taken Rs 1 lakh from them in lieu of a job for them in Indigo Airlines.
"Finding their statements fishy, the CISF staff took them to the CCTV room and asked them to identify the person who has offered them the job at the airport. They spotted the man in the footage and we apprehended him," the official said.
The youth, identified as one Saurabh Kumar, works as a storekeeper at a franchise called `A to Z` at the airport, the official said.
He was handed over to the Delhi Police for further probe. Following his interrogation, three others have been identified who are supposedly running a fake job racket from the IGI airport, the official said.
The CISF also found a number of fake appointment letters of various airlines from Kumar`s possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug