Family to take Ram Singh`s body to Rajasthan: Brother
New Delhi: The brother of Delhi gang-rape accused Ram Singh, who allegedly committed suicide, on Tuesday claimed that he was murdered and said that he saw injury marks on his body and finger marks on his neck.
He also said the family will take Singh`s body to Karauli village in Rajasthan where the last rites will be held.
"My brother was murdered. I have seen injury marks on the body and finger marks on the throat," the brother, who did not wish to be identified, said.
Meanwhile, the post mortem of Singh`s body was conducted at AIIMS here today.
Singh was found hanging in his cell in Tihar Jail at around 5:30 AM yesterday and the body was brought to AIIMS at around last evening after completion of various proceedings.
However, the post mortem could not be conducted yesterday as Delhi Police could not submit the required papers to the hospital on time.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India