Family to take Ram Singh`s body to Rajasthan: Brother
New Delhi: The brother of Delhi gang-rape accused Ram Singh, who allegedly committed suicide, on Tuesday claimed that he was murdered and said that he saw injury marks on his body and finger marks on his neck.
He also said the family will take Singh`s body to Karauli village in Rajasthan where the last rites will be held.
"My brother was murdered. I have seen injury marks on the body and finger marks on the throat," the brother, who did not wish to be identified, said.
Meanwhile, the post mortem of Singh`s body was conducted at AIIMS here today.
Singh was found hanging in his cell in Tihar Jail at around 5:30 AM yesterday and the body was brought to AIIMS at around last evening after completion of various proceedings.
However, the post mortem could not be conducted yesterday as Delhi Police could not submit the required papers to the hospital on time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation