Fire at Sena Bhavan in Delhi, no injuries
New Delhi: A fire broke out on the third floor of Sena Bhavan near Rashtrapati Bhawan in Delhi on Sunday afternoon, a fire brigade official said. No one was injured.
"The incident was reported at around 12.55 p.m. at the third floor of the building. Six fire tenders were rushed to the spot and doused the blaze," the official said.
No one was injured in the fire as the rooms were locked following the weekly holiday.
"The reason behind the fire is yet to be ascertained," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH