Fire at Sena Bhavan in Delhi, no injuries
New Delhi: A fire broke out on the third floor of Sena Bhavan near Rashtrapati Bhawan in Delhi on Sunday afternoon, a fire brigade official said. No one was injured.
"The incident was reported at around 12.55 p.m. at the third floor of the building. Six fire tenders were rushed to the spot and doused the blaze," the official said.
No one was injured in the fire as the rooms were locked following the weekly holiday.
"The reason behind the fire is yet to be ascertained," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city