Fire breaks out at ground floor of AIIMS
Zee Media Bureau/Supriya Jha
New Delhi: Fire was reported to have broken out at the ground floor of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) on Monday afternoon.
Four fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse the fire which took place in the Radiology department.
Latest reports say that it was a minor fire and the situation is under control now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16