Fire breaks out in Delhi office building
New Delhi: A major fire broke out in an office building near ITO in Delhi on Friday
As per initial reports, fire is raging on the fourth floor of the building and that six people are trapped inside the building; while five are thought to have been rescued.
Firefighters along with around 20 fire engines are at the spot and are trying to contain its spread to higher floors.
The building houses many government departments and is usually very crowded at this time of the day, but today being a holiday, on the occasion of Good Friday, has proved to be lucky.
More details are awaited
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!