Fire in Delhi godown, no casualties
New Delhi: Twenty-five fire tenders are still trying to put out the fire that broke Saturday night at a godown for electronics goods in the Kalkaji area in south Delhi. No casualties were reported, fire officials said.
"The flames are still to be fully doused at the godwon in the Kalakaji area in south Delhi. The fire tenders are trying to put out the fire," an official said.
According to Delhi Fire Service (DFS), the incident was was reported at 9.30 p.m. Saturday night.
"It is too early to reveal the reason for the fire. It may be due to electrical short circuit," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city