Fire in Delhi godown, no casualties
New Delhi: Twenty-five fire tenders are still trying to put out the fire that broke Saturday night at a godown for electronics goods in the Kalkaji area in south Delhi. No casualties were reported, fire officials said.
"The flames are still to be fully doused at the godwon in the Kalakaji area in south Delhi. The fire tenders are trying to put out the fire," an official said.
According to Delhi Fire Service (DFS), the incident was was reported at 9.30 p.m. Saturday night.
"It is too early to reveal the reason for the fire. It may be due to electrical short circuit," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Brexit: Could Britain's withdrawal from EU still be averted?
- Islamic State bombings in southern Yemen kill 38
- UK pensions minister Crabb considering bid to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- Special panel on India's NSG membership bid? We're not aware, says China
- Ruby Rai, Bihar Class 12 topper now under arrest for cheating, says she never wanted to top the exam