Fire in Delhi godown, no casualties
New Delhi: Twenty-five fire tenders are still trying to put out the fire that broke Saturday night at a godown for electronics goods in the Kalkaji area in south Delhi. No casualties were reported, fire officials said.
"The flames are still to be fully doused at the godwon in the Kalakaji area in south Delhi. The fire tenders are trying to put out the fire," an official said.
According to Delhi Fire Service (DFS), the incident was was reported at 9.30 p.m. Saturday night.
"It is too early to reveal the reason for the fire. It may be due to electrical short circuit," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you