New Delhi: Twenty-five fire tenders are still trying to put out the fire that broke Saturday night at a godown for electronics goods in the Kalkaji area in south Delhi. No casualties were reported, fire officials said.
"The flames are still to be fully doused at the godwon in the Kalakaji area in south Delhi. The fire tenders are trying to put out the fire," an official said.
According to Delhi Fire Service (DFS), the incident was was reported at 9.30 p.m. Saturday night.
"It is too early to reveal the reason for the fire. It may be due to electrical short circuit," the official said.