Fire in Mundka plastic scrapyard
New Delhi: A fire broke out in a godown where plastic scrap were stored in West Delhi early Wednesday morning, three days after a major blaze engulfed a scrapyard.
The fire broke out in the godown located at West Phrini road in Mundka at around 4:00 am. Twenty four fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the fire, officials said
adding the fire was brought under control within 90 minutes.
They said, it was not the same spot where a major fire broke out on Sunday which destroyed scrap worth over crores.
There were two major fire incidents in the city – one at Mundka plastic scrapyard and the other in jungles located near Jawaharlal Nehru University on Sunday while a day before
a fire broke out in a container depot in Tughlaqabad, which destroyed goods worth crores.
On April 2, four major fire incidents were reported from the city, including one at former Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan`s residence and another at the Income Tax office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan calls for educating Aanganwadis about Hepatitis
- Irresistibly handsome as always – Check out Hrithik Roshan as Sarman in brand new ‘Mohenjo Daro’ poster
- Dia Mirza directs film on tigers, nature conservation
- G2A Direct gaming platform launching in India today
- Bill Cosby drops breach Of contract lawsuit against accuser