Fire in Noida building
Noida: A fire broke out in a commercial building in Delhi`s suburban Noida Friday morning. There were no injuries and the fire has been contained, officials said.
The fire, which was reported by a watchman at the Sector-18 commercial building around 9 a.m., spread to two floors to the offices of J&K Bank and fitness centre VLCC.
"The reason for the fire is yet to be known. We sent four fire tenders and more were called from the Vaishali fire station," an official said.
Officials said the fire has been put off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’