FIR`s against Kejriwal, others for protest outside PM house
New Delhi: Delhi Police registered FIRs against Arvind Kejriwal and five others for provoking people during the protest on the coal block allocation issue outside the prime minster`s house Sunday that injured 21 people, police said Monday.
The others against whom FIRs were lodged are Prashant Bhushan, Manish Sisodia, Kumar Vishwas, Gopal Rai and Neeraj Kumar.
The cases were registered Sunday evening at Tuglaq Road and Parliament Street police stations.
Police have sought CCTV and video footage from various channels to identify people involved in rioting at the protest.
"Hundreds of protesters were detained yesterday in connection with the protest by India Against Corruption in which 21 people, including 15 policemen were injured, said the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!