Five arrested for digging illegal borewells
Chandigarh: In the wake of four-year-old Mahi`s death after falling into a borewell near Manesar, the Gurgaon district administration on Thursday arrested five persons for allegedly digging borewells at two different places in Gurgaon.
Mahender, Surender and Anil, residents of village Garhi-Harsaru, and two unidentified persons from Ashok Vihar, phase 3 were arrested, an official spokesman said today.
Two separate cases have been registered against them under IPC section 188 (Disobedience to order duly promulgated by public servant) and 34 (Acts done by several persons in furtherance of common intention).
Mahi died after falling into a 70-feet borewell at Kho village near Manesar on June 20 while playing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie