Five dead, 4 injured in Delhi building collapse
New Delhi: Five labourers were on Wednesday killed
and four injured when the roof of a building collapsed after a
gas cylinder exploded in Mundka area of northwest Delhi.
The incident took place in Railway Colony in Mundka at
7:25 am when some of the labourers were engaged in cooking,
The one storey structure was weak and collapsed soon
after the explosion, they said.
The labourers were rushed to the Sanjay Gandhi Hospital
where five were declared brought dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Live: Supporters pay last respects to Jayalalithaa at Rajaji Hall; cremation today evening
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest