Five injured as building collapses following cylinder blast
New Delhi: Five persons were injured as a
three-storey building collapsed due to a cylinder blast on one
of its floors in Sahadara area of East Delhi this evening,
fire officials said.
Fire officials got a call about the incident at around
9.40 pm and three fire tenders were pressed into service to
extinguish the flames which engulfed the building at Saboli
village in Gokulpur area, they said.
Five persons were injured in the blaze but there were no
immediate reports of any casualties, they said.
All the injured have been rushed to the Guru Teg Bahadur
Hospital, they said, adding that LPG leak from a cylinder on
one of the floors of the building could be the reason for the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena