Five injured as building collapses following cylinder blast
New Delhi: Five persons were injured as a
three-storey building collapsed due to a cylinder blast on one
of its floors in Sahadara area of East Delhi this evening,
fire officials said.
Fire officials got a call about the incident at around
9.40 pm and three fire tenders were pressed into service to
extinguish the flames which engulfed the building at Saboli
village in Gokulpur area, they said.
Five persons were injured in the blaze but there were no
immediate reports of any casualties, they said.
All the injured have been rushed to the Guru Teg Bahadur
Hospital, they said, adding that LPG leak from a cylinder on
one of the floors of the building could be the reason for the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- 23 new doping failures from 2012 London Olympic Games: IOC
- Hamid Ansari's Morocco visit will boost strategic partnership with India: Larbi Reffouh
- Chabahar port deal 'not finished'; Pakistan, China welcome: Iran
- Listen to the government, Bajrang Dal is not BJP, says Amit Shah
- Read this to know where Barack Obama will stay after retirement!