Five injured as building collapses following cylinder blast
New Delhi: Five persons were injured as a
three-storey building collapsed due to a cylinder blast on one
of its floors in Sahadara area of East Delhi this evening,
fire officials said.
Fire officials got a call about the incident at around
9.40 pm and three fire tenders were pressed into service to
extinguish the flames which engulfed the building at Saboli
village in Gokulpur area, they said.
Five persons were injured in the blaze but there were no
immediate reports of any casualties, they said.
All the injured have been rushed to the Guru Teg Bahadur
Hospital, they said, adding that LPG leak from a cylinder on
one of the floors of the building could be the reason for the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP