Flight operations at Delhi airport normal
New Delhi: Flight operations at the IGI Airport were normal despite a shallow fog enveloping the area Thursday morning.
"Flight operations are normal today. There were no disruptions even as shallow fog descended over the airport and low visibility procedures were implemented," an airport official said.
Yesterday, 166 flights were affected due to poor weather conditions at the destination airports or due to technical or operational reasons.
Four flights out of Delhi were cancelled due to inclement weather at the destination and eight due to airlines problem.
154 flights were delayed as 52 flights operated under CAT I conditions, and 16 under CAT II conditions.
Today, visibility at the runway was good during the night but it dipped in the morning, a Met official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- LIVE: Shamed Pakistan rejects India's claim of "surgical strikes" across LoC