Flight operations at Delhi airport normal
New Delhi: Flight operations at the IGI Airport were normal despite a shallow fog enveloping the area Thursday morning.
"Flight operations are normal today. There were no disruptions even as shallow fog descended over the airport and low visibility procedures were implemented," an airport official said.
Yesterday, 166 flights were affected due to poor weather conditions at the destination airports or due to technical or operational reasons.
Four flights out of Delhi were cancelled due to inclement weather at the destination and eight due to airlines problem.
154 flights were delayed as 52 flights operated under CAT I conditions, and 16 under CAT II conditions.
Today, visibility at the runway was good during the night but it dipped in the morning, a Met official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!