Flight operations at Delhi airport normal
New Delhi: Flight operations at the IGI Airport were normal despite a shallow fog enveloping the area Thursday morning.
"Flight operations are normal today. There were no disruptions even as shallow fog descended over the airport and low visibility procedures were implemented," an airport official said.
Yesterday, 166 flights were affected due to poor weather conditions at the destination airports or due to technical or operational reasons.
Four flights out of Delhi were cancelled due to inclement weather at the destination and eight due to airlines problem.
154 flights were delayed as 52 flights operated under CAT I conditions, and 16 under CAT II conditions.
Today, visibility at the runway was good during the night but it dipped in the morning, a Met official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened