Flight operations at Delhi airport normal
New Delhi: Flight operations at the IGI Airport were normal despite a shallow fog enveloping the area Thursday morning.
"Flight operations are normal today. There were no disruptions even as shallow fog descended over the airport and low visibility procedures were implemented," an airport official said.
Yesterday, 166 flights were affected due to poor weather conditions at the destination airports or due to technical or operational reasons.
Four flights out of Delhi were cancelled due to inclement weather at the destination and eight due to airlines problem.
154 flights were delayed as 52 flights operated under CAT I conditions, and 16 under CAT II conditions.
Today, visibility at the runway was good during the night but it dipped in the morning, a Met official said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India