Flight operations at Delhi airport normal
New Delhi: Flight operations at the IGI Airport were normal despite a shallow fog enveloping the area Thursday morning.
"Flight operations are normal today. There were no disruptions even as shallow fog descended over the airport and low visibility procedures were implemented," an airport official said.
Yesterday, 166 flights were affected due to poor weather conditions at the destination airports or due to technical or operational reasons.
Four flights out of Delhi were cancelled due to inclement weather at the destination and eight due to airlines problem.
154 flights were delayed as 52 flights operated under CAT I conditions, and 16 under CAT II conditions.
Today, visibility at the runway was good during the night but it dipped in the morning, a Met official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad