Flight operations at IGI aiport normal
New Delhi: After two days of disruption due to fog, flight operations at the IGI airport were normal on Saturday.
"There was no dense fog last night and this morning as a result runway visibility was more than 1,000 metres, so all the flights are operating as per schedule," an airport official said.
The airport experienced some fog at around 11 pm last night during which general visibility dropped to 150 metres but it did not cause disruptions to the flight movement.
Some flights were cancelled or delayed due to operational reasons or poor visibility at the destination cities, sources said.
The IGI airport has been experiencing dense fog for the last two days, due to which runway visibility dropped to less than 50 metres leading to disruptions of about 250 flights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning