Flight operations normal at IGI Airport
New Delhi: Flight operations were on Saturday
normal at the IGI Airport which witnessed major disruptions
for the last two days due to dense fog.
Though there was shallow fog, no flight was disrupted as
visibility was good, an airport official said.
The visibility was around 200 metres in the morning due
to which flights were operating using CAT II instrument
Most of the flights were on time, the official said.
Flight operations were badly affected yesterday as dense
fog enveloped the airport delaying over 200 flights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire