Flight operations normal at IGI Airport
New Delhi: Flight operations were on Saturday
normal at the IGI Airport which witnessed major disruptions
for the last two days due to dense fog.
Though there was shallow fog, no flight was disrupted as
visibility was good, an airport official said.
The visibility was around 200 metres in the morning due
to which flights were operating using CAT II instrument
Most of the flights were on time, the official said.
Flight operations were badly affected yesterday as dense
fog enveloped the airport delaying over 200 flights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- Pakistan to keep border crossing with Afghanistan shut till apology
- Sheena Bora murder case: Court asks CBI to begin arguments on framing of charges
- 21kg tumor removed from 61-year-old man at Gurgaon hospital
- `Very difficult` for Bastian Schweinsteiger to play at Manchester United: Jose Mourinho
- Europa League draw: Manchester United set for Robin van Persie reunion