Flight operations normal at IGI Airport
New Delhi: Flight operations were on Saturday
normal at the IGI Airport which witnessed major disruptions
for the last two days due to dense fog.
Though there was shallow fog, no flight was disrupted as
visibility was good, an airport official said.
The visibility was around 200 metres in the morning due
to which flights were operating using CAT II instrument
Most of the flights were on time, the official said.
Flight operations were badly affected yesterday as dense
fog enveloped the airport delaying over 200 flights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog