Flight operations normal at IGI Airport
New Delhi: Flight operations were on Saturday
normal at the IGI Airport which witnessed major disruptions
for the last two days due to dense fog.
Though there was shallow fog, no flight was disrupted as
visibility was good, an airport official said.
The visibility was around 200 metres in the morning due
to which flights were operating using CAT II instrument
Most of the flights were on time, the official said.
Flight operations were badly affected yesterday as dense
fog enveloped the airport delaying over 200 flights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report