Flight operations normal at IGI Airport
New Delhi: Flight operations were on Saturday
normal at the IGI Airport which witnessed major disruptions
for the last two days due to dense fog.
Though there was shallow fog, no flight was disrupted as
visibility was good, an airport official said.
The visibility was around 200 metres in the morning due
to which flights were operating using CAT II instrument
Most of the flights were on time, the official said.
Flight operations were badly affected yesterday as dense
fog enveloped the airport delaying over 200 flights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Naseeruddin Shah apologises for his remarks on Rajesh Khanna, daughter Twinkle thanks supporters
- Honour killing in Kairana: Youth shot at by father-in-law in for marrying girl against parents' choice
- BCCI to meet today to discuss SC verdict on Lodha panel's report
- JuD medical team to apply for Indian visa to travel to Kashmir
- Check out! Katrina Kaif's realistic take on friendships in Bollywood