Flight operations normal at IGI
New Delhi: With the weather remaining
clear, flight operations at the IGI airport were normal for
the third consecutive day on Saturday.
"All flights were operating as per schedule as the
airport has not witnessed any fog since last night," an
airport official said.
The runway visibility remained over 2,000 metres
through the night but shallow fog enveloped the airport in the
morning reducing the visibility to 1,000 metres. However, it
did not cause any disruption in flight movement.
Indira Gandhi International airport has witnessed a
total of 172 hours of dense fog this month, breaking the
record of 168 hours of January 2003, leading to delays,
diversions and cancellations of over 1,200 domestic and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000