Flight operations normal at IGI
New Delhi: Flight operations were normal at the IGI Airport on Saturday due to absence of fog in the morning hours.
"Flight operations were normal as it was a clear day," an airport official said.
Though there was shallow fog for some time, it did not have much affect on the runway visibility which was around 800 metres in the morning.
However, the runway visibility dipped below 800 metres between 5:52 am and 7:00 am during which low visibility procedures were implemented.
Yesterday, around 175 flights were affected as the airport witnessed dense fog.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'