Flight operations normal at IGI
New Delhi: Flight operations were normal at the IGI Airport on Saturday due to absence of fog in the morning hours.
"Flight operations were normal as it was a clear day," an airport official said.
Though there was shallow fog for some time, it did not have much affect on the runway visibility which was around 800 metres in the morning.
However, the runway visibility dipped below 800 metres between 5:52 am and 7:00 am during which low visibility procedures were implemented.
Yesterday, around 175 flights were affected as the airport witnessed dense fog.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!