Flight operations normal at IGI
New Delhi: Flight operations were normal at the IGI Airport on Saturday due to absence of fog in the morning hours.
"Flight operations were normal as it was a clear day," an airport official said.
Though there was shallow fog for some time, it did not have much affect on the runway visibility which was around 800 metres in the morning.
However, the runway visibility dipped below 800 metres between 5:52 am and 7:00 am during which low visibility procedures were implemented.
Yesterday, around 175 flights were affected as the airport witnessed dense fog.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University