Fog claims three lives in Delhi
New Delhi: A cyclist, a 13-year-old boy and a motorist were killed in two separate road accidents in the capital caused by blinding fog, police said on Saturday.
A man was killed when his car rammed into another after hitting a road divider in south Delhi`s South Extension II late Friday. Two people were injured in the accident.
In east Delhi`s Jehangirpuri, a car ran over a cyclist, killing him and the boy who was in the car instantly. Three people were injured and rushed to hospital, a police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say