Fog claims three lives in Delhi
New Delhi: A cyclist, a 13-year-old boy and a motorist were killed in two separate road accidents in the capital caused by blinding fog, police said on Saturday.
A man was killed when his car rammed into another after hitting a road divider in south Delhi`s South Extension II late Friday. Two people were injured in the accident.
In east Delhi`s Jehangirpuri, a car ran over a cyclist, killing him and the boy who was in the car instantly. Three people were injured and rushed to hospital, a police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA