Fog claims three lives in Delhi
New Delhi: A cyclist, a 13-year-old boy and a motorist were killed in two separate road accidents in the capital caused by blinding fog, police said on Saturday.
A man was killed when his car rammed into another after hitting a road divider in south Delhi`s South Extension II late Friday. Two people were injured in the accident.
In east Delhi`s Jehangirpuri, a car ran over a cyclist, killing him and the boy who was in the car instantly. Three people were injured and rushed to hospital, a police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list