Fog claims three lives in Delhi
New Delhi: A cyclist, a 13-year-old boy and a motorist were killed in two separate road accidents in the capital caused by blinding fog, police said on Saturday.
A man was killed when his car rammed into another after hitting a road divider in south Delhi`s South Extension II late Friday. Two people were injured in the accident.
In east Delhi`s Jehangirpuri, a car ran over a cyclist, killing him and the boy who was in the car instantly. Three people were injured and rushed to hospital, a police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing