Fog disrupts flight operations at IGI
New Delhi: Dense fog enveloped the IGI
Airport Thursday morning, delaying 15 flights.
Though there was shallow fog all through the night, there
was no disruption in operations, an airport official said.
The fog started to become dense around 7: 30 am and
general visibility dipped to less than 50 metres while runway
visibility decreased to around 100 metres on main and new
Since runway visibility dipped to below permissible take
off limit of 125 and 150 metres for different types of
aircraft, some flights were delayed.
Yesterday, around 86 flights were delayed due to poor
weather conditions and operational reasons.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader