Fog envelopes Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A dense blanket of fog enveloped the national capital on Thursday morning.
Several trains have been delayed due to dense fog and poor visibility. Flights have also been delayed, while some of them have been cancelled.
Delhi on Wednesday experienced a warm day, with the maximum temperature settling at 22 degrees Celsius. The Met Office had forecast similar weather Thursday.
"The day will mainly be clear, with moderate fog in the morning hours," IANS had quoted an official of the India Meteorological Department as saying.
The maximum and minimum temperatures on Thursday are expected to hover around 22 and nine degrees Celsius, the forecast had said.
Wednesday`s minimum temperature settled at 10 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
(With IANS inputs)
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan