Fog envelopes Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A dense blanket of fog enveloped the national capital on Thursday morning.
Several trains have been delayed due to dense fog and poor visibility. Flights have also been delayed, while some of them have been cancelled.
Delhi on Wednesday experienced a warm day, with the maximum temperature settling at 22 degrees Celsius. The Met Office had forecast similar weather Thursday.
"The day will mainly be clear, with moderate fog in the morning hours," IANS had quoted an official of the India Meteorological Department as saying.
The maximum and minimum temperatures on Thursday are expected to hover around 22 and nine degrees Celsius, the forecast had said.
Wednesday`s minimum temperature settled at 10 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
(With IANS inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police