Fog envelopes Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A dense blanket of fog enveloped the national capital on Thursday morning.
Several trains have been delayed due to dense fog and poor visibility. Flights have also been delayed, while some of them have been cancelled.
Delhi on Wednesday experienced a warm day, with the maximum temperature settling at 22 degrees Celsius. The Met Office had forecast similar weather Thursday.
"The day will mainly be clear, with moderate fog in the morning hours," IANS had quoted an official of the India Meteorological Department as saying.
The maximum and minimum temperatures on Thursday are expected to hover around 22 and nine degrees Celsius, the forecast had said.
Wednesday`s minimum temperature settled at 10 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
(With IANS inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...