Fog envelopes Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A dense blanket of fog enveloped the national capital on Thursday morning.
Several trains have been delayed due to dense fog and poor visibility. Flights have also been delayed, while some of them have been cancelled.
Delhi on Wednesday experienced a warm day, with the maximum temperature settling at 22 degrees Celsius. The Met Office had forecast similar weather Thursday.
"The day will mainly be clear, with moderate fog in the morning hours," IANS had quoted an official of the India Meteorological Department as saying.
The maximum and minimum temperatures on Thursday are expected to hover around 22 and nine degrees Celsius, the forecast had said.
Wednesday`s minimum temperature settled at 10 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
(With IANS inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- Six killed, 25 injured in bus-truck collusion in China
- Rajnath Singh assures alternative to pellet guns in Kashmir; Mufti says stone-pelting, attacking security camps won't bring peace
- Rs 5 lakh compensation to family of woman devoured by dogs in Kerala
- At least 3 killed in suicide attack in Afghanistan's Balkh province
- UN General Assembly President-elect to visit India