Fog envelopes Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A dense blanket of fog enveloped the national capital on Thursday morning.
Several trains have been delayed due to dense fog and poor visibility. Flights have also been delayed, while some of them have been cancelled.
Delhi on Wednesday experienced a warm day, with the maximum temperature settling at 22 degrees Celsius. The Met Office had forecast similar weather Thursday.
"The day will mainly be clear, with moderate fog in the morning hours," IANS had quoted an official of the India Meteorological Department as saying.
The maximum and minimum temperatures on Thursday are expected to hover around 22 and nine degrees Celsius, the forecast had said.
Wednesday`s minimum temperature settled at 10 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
(With IANS inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS