Foggy, chilly morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a foggy and chilly morning in the capital Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average at 7.9 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast a foggy day with chilly winds.
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) said visibility at 8.30 a.m. was 200 metres while the humidity was recorded at 97 percent.
"A light blanket of fog will envelope the city through the day accompanied by chilly winds," an IMD official told reporters.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 19 degrees," the official added.
Monday`s minimum temperature was recorded at 11.6 degrees, five degrees above average, while the maximum settled at 19.7 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- China, Russia fed up with US hegemony: Chinese daily
- BJP ally Shiv Sena accuses saffron party of spreading falsehood, rumours
- TCS to be levied above Rs 2 lakh only if payment in cash: CBDT
- Locals, tourists trying to make drug-peddling a business: Goa CM
- Watch: Panaji Mayor Surendra Furtado, 6 others fall in creek during a de-weeding drive