Foggy, chilly morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a foggy and chilly morning in the capital Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average at 7.9 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast a foggy day with chilly winds.
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) said visibility at 8.30 a.m. was 200 metres while the humidity was recorded at 97 percent.
"A light blanket of fog will envelope the city through the day accompanied by chilly winds," an IMD official told reporters.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 19 degrees," the official added.
Monday`s minimum temperature was recorded at 11.6 degrees, five degrees above average, while the maximum settled at 19.7 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video