Foggy, chilly morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a foggy and chilly morning in the capital Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average at 7.9 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast a foggy day with chilly winds.
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) said visibility at 8.30 a.m. was 200 metres while the humidity was recorded at 97 percent.
"A light blanket of fog will envelope the city through the day accompanied by chilly winds," an IMD official told reporters.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 19 degrees," the official added.
Monday`s minimum temperature was recorded at 11.6 degrees, five degrees above average, while the maximum settled at 19.7 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested