Foggy, chilly morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a foggy and chilly morning in the capital Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average at 7.9 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast a foggy day with chilly winds.
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) said visibility at 8.30 a.m. was 200 metres while the humidity was recorded at 97 percent.
"A light blanket of fog will envelope the city through the day accompanied by chilly winds," an IMD official told reporters.
"The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 19 degrees," the official added.
Monday`s minimum temperature was recorded at 11.6 degrees, five degrees above average, while the maximum settled at 19.7 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!