Foggy days ahead for the national capital
New Delhi: Delhi will continue to experience foggy mornings and a rise in temperature during the week ahead, the weatherman said Sunday.
"The temperature will continue to rise with probability of fog till noon," said an Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
Though Sunday morning also saw a slight fog cover over the city, it did not affect visibility, the official said.
Like Saturday, the weather was fairly warm Sunday and the minimum temperature recorded at around 8.30 am was 16.2 degrees Celsius, which is three notches above the average temperature for this time of the year.
The maximum is expected to hover around the past average of 29 degrees Celsius.
The IMD website indicated fog in the morning along with a partly cloudy sky later Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest