Foggy days ahead for the national capital
New Delhi: Delhi will continue to experience foggy mornings and a rise in temperature during the week ahead, the weatherman said Sunday.
"The temperature will continue to rise with probability of fog till noon," said an Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
Though Sunday morning also saw a slight fog cover over the city, it did not affect visibility, the official said.
Like Saturday, the weather was fairly warm Sunday and the minimum temperature recorded at around 8.30 am was 16.2 degrees Celsius, which is three notches above the average temperature for this time of the year.
The maximum is expected to hover around the past average of 29 degrees Celsius.
The IMD website indicated fog in the morning along with a partly cloudy sky later Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon