Foggy Friday morning, partly cloudy day ahead
New Delhi: The national capital was enveloped in dense fog on Friday morning with the minimum temperature recorded at 8.2 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average.
"The day ahead will be partly cloudy and light rain and thunder shower are expected in the afternoon," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 18 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 100 percent.
According to Northern Railway, train operations were affected due to dense fog in the capital.
Flight operations were also hit due to poor visibility.
Thursday`s maximum temperature settled at 17.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was recorded at 9 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video