Foggy Friday morning, partly cloudy day ahead
New Delhi: The national capital was enveloped in dense fog on Friday morning with the minimum temperature recorded at 8.2 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average.
"The day ahead will be partly cloudy and light rain and thunder shower are expected in the afternoon," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 18 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 100 percent.
According to Northern Railway, train operations were affected due to dense fog in the capital.
Flight operations were also hit due to poor visibility.
Thursday`s maximum temperature settled at 17.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was recorded at 9 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Phobia 2' to explore fear of flying?
- SC relaxes bail conditions, allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Box Office report of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Randeep Hooda starrer 'Sarbjit'
- So you think you know English perfectly? Try this quiz
- Congress move to corner Amitabh Bachchan ''utter hypocrisy'': Subramanian Swamy