Foggy morning in Delhi, clear day ahead
New Delhi: The national capital Sunday was wrapped under a dense fog with very low visibility. The Met Office has forecast a clear day ahead.
The minimum temperature was recorded two notches below average at 6.8 degrees Celsius.
According to Northern Railway, train operations have also been disrupted.
"The visibility was terrible, I had to slow down despite of roads being empty," said Antriksh Shah, who was travelling to Noida in Uttar Pradesh, told IANS.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 20 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 94 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature settled two notches below average at 19.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature Saturday was three notches above average at 11.1 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best