Foggy morning in Delhi, clear day ahead
New Delhi: The national capital Sunday was wrapped under a dense fog with very low visibility. The Met Office has forecast a clear day ahead.
The minimum temperature was recorded two notches below average at 6.8 degrees Celsius.
According to Northern Railway, train operations have also been disrupted.
"The visibility was terrible, I had to slow down despite of roads being empty," said Antriksh Shah, who was travelling to Noida in Uttar Pradesh, told IANS.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 20 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 94 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature settled two notches below average at 19.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature Saturday was three notches above average at 11.1 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice