Foggy morning in Delhi, clear day ahead
New Delhi: The national capital Sunday was wrapped under a dense fog with very low visibility. The Met Office has forecast a clear day ahead.
The minimum temperature was recorded two notches below average at 6.8 degrees Celsius.
According to Northern Railway, train operations have also been disrupted.
"The visibility was terrible, I had to slow down despite of roads being empty," said Antriksh Shah, who was travelling to Noida in Uttar Pradesh, told IANS.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 20 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 94 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature settled two notches below average at 19.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature Saturday was three notches above average at 11.1 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Duterte death squad fears rise as Philippine police kill eight
- OFFICIAL: Manchester United confirm signing Jose Mourinho as new manager
- So cute! Shilpa Shetty's birthday present has two special names embedded on it! – View pic
- Here's what John Abraham has to say on former girlfriend Bipasha Basu's wedding!
- LinkedIn notifies data breach, alerts 400 mn members to stay safe