Foggy morning in Delhi, clear day ahead
New Delhi: The national capital Sunday was wrapped under a dense fog with very low visibility. The Met Office has forecast a clear day ahead.
The minimum temperature was recorded two notches below average at 6.8 degrees Celsius.
According to Northern Railway, train operations have also been disrupted.
"The visibility was terrible, I had to slow down despite of roads being empty," said Antriksh Shah, who was travelling to Noida in Uttar Pradesh, told IANS.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 20 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 94 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature settled two notches below average at 19.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature Saturday was three notches above average at 11.1 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- PCB clears Younis Khan after accepting his apology
- Check cgbse.nic.in, www.cgbse.net for Chhattisgarh Board CGBSE 10th X Class High School (HS) Exam Results 2016
- #CongressPlanningRiots is trending on Twitter. Here's why
- UMANG: This pan-India app will give you access to all government services
- CPI-M, BJP can't beat TMC in West Bengal, no post-poll alliance with Congress: Mamata Banerjee