Foreign national robbed
New Delhi: A foreign national was robbed
of her belongings by two motorcycle-borne men here while she
was travelling in an autorickshaw, police said on Monday.
The incident took place in Mandir Marg area yesterday
when Alicia Rose Muhlhauser was travelling in a three-wheeler
along with her friend, a senior police official said.
Muhlauser lives in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.
In her complaint, she claimed that the two motorcycle-
borne men snatched the bag from her hand while on move.
She claimed she had lost her passport, Indian currency
Rs 7,000 and USD 1,000, a camera, an I-pod, sun glasses, some
medicines, a mobile phone and airline tickets.
A case has been registered and investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?