Foreign national robbed
New Delhi: A foreign national was robbed
of her belongings by two motorcycle-borne men here while she
was travelling in an autorickshaw, police said on Monday.
The incident took place in Mandir Marg area yesterday
when Alicia Rose Muhlhauser was travelling in a three-wheeler
along with her friend, a senior police official said.
Muhlauser lives in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.
In her complaint, she claimed that the two motorcycle-
borne men snatched the bag from her hand while on move.
She claimed she had lost her passport, Indian currency
Rs 7,000 and USD 1,000, a camera, an I-pod, sun glasses, some
medicines, a mobile phone and airline tickets.
A case has been registered and investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends