Four arrested for robbing businessman in Delhi
New Delhi: Four persons were arrested for allegedly robbing Rs 10.50 lakh from a businessman while he was travelling in his car in Rohini in outer Delhi, police said on Sunday.
Shyam, Atul, Ankur and Rajpal were arrested along with a juvenile from near Rithala on Friday, police said.
Two country made pistols, three live cartridges, a stolen motorcycle, a Maruti van and Rs 3.36 lakh were recovered from their possession.
They were arrested from near Rithala Metro police station on Friday acting on a tip-off that they would come there.
On frisking, a country-made pistol and two live cartridges were recovered from their possession.
On sustained interrogation, they disclosed that in recent past they had robbed Rs 10.50 lakh from a person going in a vehicle near G D Goenka School in Rohini.
"They also disclosed that a juvenile was also involved in both the cases. On their instance, the juvenile was also apprehended from his house," a senior police offical said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price