Four arrested for robbing businessman in Delhi
New Delhi: Four persons were arrested for allegedly robbing Rs 10.50 lakh from a businessman while he was travelling in his car in Rohini in outer Delhi, police said on Sunday.
Shyam, Atul, Ankur and Rajpal were arrested along with a juvenile from near Rithala on Friday, police said.
Two country made pistols, three live cartridges, a stolen motorcycle, a Maruti van and Rs 3.36 lakh were recovered from their possession.
They were arrested from near Rithala Metro police station on Friday acting on a tip-off that they would come there.
On frisking, a country-made pistol and two live cartridges were recovered from their possession.
On sustained interrogation, they disclosed that in recent past they had robbed Rs 10.50 lakh from a person going in a vehicle near G D Goenka School in Rohini.
"They also disclosed that a juvenile was also involved in both the cases. On their instance, the juvenile was also apprehended from his house," a senior police offical said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!