Four arrested for robbing businessman in Delhi
New Delhi: Four persons were arrested for allegedly robbing Rs 10.50 lakh from a businessman while he was travelling in his car in Rohini in outer Delhi, police said on Sunday.
Shyam, Atul, Ankur and Rajpal were arrested along with a juvenile from near Rithala on Friday, police said.
Two country made pistols, three live cartridges, a stolen motorcycle, a Maruti van and Rs 3.36 lakh were recovered from their possession.
They were arrested from near Rithala Metro police station on Friday acting on a tip-off that they would come there.
On frisking, a country-made pistol and two live cartridges were recovered from their possession.
On sustained interrogation, they disclosed that in recent past they had robbed Rs 10.50 lakh from a person going in a vehicle near G D Goenka School in Rohini.
"They also disclosed that a juvenile was also involved in both the cases. On their instance, the juvenile was also apprehended from his house," a senior police offical said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery