Four die on Gurgaon-Delhi Expressway
Gurgaon: Four men were killed when an overloaded truck they were travelling in crashed after hitting the pavement on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, police said Saturday.
The truck, coming from Rajasthan, was loaded with heavy stones and the men were seated on the pile, an officer said.
"After crossing Shankar Chowk, it slipped to the left side as it was muddy. The men fell down and got crushed under the stones," the officer said.
The victims, all labourers, have been identified as Ashok Sharma, Hare Ram Sharma, Harinandan and Gajendara.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Hrithik Roshan escapes Istanbul attacks, reaches India safely!
- No Indian casualty in Turkey terror attack
- Attack on Istanbul airport inhuman: PM Narendra Modi
- Spine-chilling video of road rage incident in Hong Kong: Watch
- 'Beef smugglers' forced to eat cow dung, Gau Raksha Dal claims they were 'cleansed' of their 'sins'