Four die on Gurgaon-Delhi Expressway
Gurgaon: Four men were killed when an overloaded truck they were travelling in crashed after hitting the pavement on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, police said Saturday.
The truck, coming from Rajasthan, was loaded with heavy stones and the men were seated on the pile, an officer said.
"After crossing Shankar Chowk, it slipped to the left side as it was muddy. The men fell down and got crushed under the stones," the officer said.
The victims, all labourers, have been identified as Ashok Sharma, Hare Ram Sharma, Harinandan and Gajendara.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash