Four die on Gurgaon-Delhi Expressway
Gurgaon: Four men were killed when an overloaded truck they were travelling in crashed after hitting the pavement on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, police said Saturday.
The truck, coming from Rajasthan, was loaded with heavy stones and the men were seated on the pile, an officer said.
"After crossing Shankar Chowk, it slipped to the left side as it was muddy. The men fell down and got crushed under the stones," the officer said.
The victims, all labourers, have been identified as Ashok Sharma, Hare Ram Sharma, Harinandan and Gajendara.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?