Four die on Gurgaon-Delhi Expressway
Gurgaon: Four men were killed when an overloaded truck they were travelling in crashed after hitting the pavement on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, police said Saturday.
The truck, coming from Rajasthan, was loaded with heavy stones and the men were seated on the pile, an officer said.
"After crossing Shankar Chowk, it slipped to the left side as it was muddy. The men fell down and got crushed under the stones," the officer said.
The victims, all labourers, have been identified as Ashok Sharma, Hare Ram Sharma, Harinandan and Gajendara.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea