Four injured in wall collapse in Dwarka
New Delhi: Four persons, including two women
and a child, were injured on Sunday when an under-construction
wall collapsed in south-west Delhi, police said.
The incident was reported from Ambika Enclave in Dwarka
Sector-14 at around 11:20 AM, they said.
The injured persons were rushed to Deen Dayal Upadhyay
Hospital where they are undergoing treatment.
Of the injured, two are women while one is a child, they
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'