Four Nepali citizens jailed for trafficking `ganja
New Delhi: A Delhi court has awarded jail terms up to ten years to four Nepali citizens who were arrested with 69 kilograms of contraband `ganja` at Old Delhi Railways Station in 2009.
Special Judge Narinder Kumar sentenced key accused Ramdhari Shah, arrested with 24 kg `ganja`, to ten years rigorous imprisonment and imposed on him a fine of Rs one
Imposing a fine of Rs 50,000 each on three other convicts, the court said the offences under the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act are "serious in
The court also sentenced Lakhi Chand Paswan, Ganesh Shah and Badri Sahni, apprehended with 15 kg of contraband each, to rigorous imprisonment for five years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you