Four Nepali citizens jailed for trafficking `ganja
New Delhi: A Delhi court has awarded jail terms up to ten years to four Nepali citizens who were arrested with 69 kilograms of contraband `ganja` at Old Delhi Railways Station in 2009.
Special Judge Narinder Kumar sentenced key accused Ramdhari Shah, arrested with 24 kg `ganja`, to ten years rigorous imprisonment and imposed on him a fine of Rs one
Imposing a fine of Rs 50,000 each on three other convicts, the court said the offences under the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act are "serious in
The court also sentenced Lakhi Chand Paswan, Ganesh Shah and Badri Sahni, apprehended with 15 kg of contraband each, to rigorous imprisonment for five years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming