Four sharpshooters arrested
New Delhi: Four sharpshooters of a Haryana
gang, allegedly involved in a series of robberies and murders,
were arrested in the national capital, police said on Sunday.
Vikram alias Paras (25), Ashok (25), Lalit and Pramod
were apprehended from Nangal Dewat village near Mahipalpur
yesterday when they were on way to Gurgaon, Deputy
Commissioner of Police (South) H G S Dhaliwal said.
During questioning, they confessed of committing crimes
in Haryana, Delhi and Punjab, he said.
The official said an accomplice of the gang was injured
when they met with an accident in Meerut while returning after
killing and dumping a person belonging to Delhi`s Bawana.
Manish is admitted in Jaipur Golden Hospital.
The gang had also robbed a car a month ago at gunpoint
from Nangloi. They also managed to free an accompliace of
theirs named Gurpreet from police custody in Punjab`s Bhatinda
after firing at police party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman