Four sharpshooters arrested
New Delhi: Four sharpshooters of a Haryana
gang, allegedly involved in a series of robberies and murders,
were arrested in the national capital, police said on Sunday.
Vikram alias Paras (25), Ashok (25), Lalit and Pramod
were apprehended from Nangal Dewat village near Mahipalpur
yesterday when they were on way to Gurgaon, Deputy
Commissioner of Police (South) H G S Dhaliwal said.
During questioning, they confessed of committing crimes
in Haryana, Delhi and Punjab, he said.
The official said an accomplice of the gang was injured
when they met with an accident in Meerut while returning after
killing and dumping a person belonging to Delhi`s Bawana.
Manish is admitted in Jaipur Golden Hospital.
The gang had also robbed a car a month ago at gunpoint
from Nangloi. They also managed to free an accompliace of
theirs named Gurpreet from police custody in Punjab`s Bhatinda
after firing at police party.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India