Four sharpshooters arrested
New Delhi: Four sharpshooters of a Haryana
gang, allegedly involved in a series of robberies and murders,
were arrested in the national capital, police said on Sunday.
Vikram alias Paras (25), Ashok (25), Lalit and Pramod
were apprehended from Nangal Dewat village near Mahipalpur
yesterday when they were on way to Gurgaon, Deputy
Commissioner of Police (South) H G S Dhaliwal said.
During questioning, they confessed of committing crimes
in Haryana, Delhi and Punjab, he said.
The official said an accomplice of the gang was injured
when they met with an accident in Meerut while returning after
killing and dumping a person belonging to Delhi`s Bawana.
Manish is admitted in Jaipur Golden Hospital.
The gang had also robbed a car a month ago at gunpoint
from Nangloi. They also managed to free an accompliace of
theirs named Gurpreet from police custody in Punjab`s Bhatinda
after firing at police party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert