Four sharpshooters arrested
New Delhi: Four sharpshooters of a Haryana
gang, allegedly involved in a series of robberies and murders,
were arrested in the national capital, police said on Sunday.
Vikram alias Paras (25), Ashok (25), Lalit and Pramod
were apprehended from Nangal Dewat village near Mahipalpur
yesterday when they were on way to Gurgaon, Deputy
Commissioner of Police (South) H G S Dhaliwal said.
During questioning, they confessed of committing crimes
in Haryana, Delhi and Punjab, he said.
The official said an accomplice of the gang was injured
when they met with an accident in Meerut while returning after
killing and dumping a person belonging to Delhi`s Bawana.
Manish is admitted in Jaipur Golden Hospital.
The gang had also robbed a car a month ago at gunpoint
from Nangloi. They also managed to free an accompliace of
theirs named Gurpreet from police custody in Punjab`s Bhatinda
after firing at police party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Stephen Constantine names probable squad for Puerto Rico match
- RBI lets banks issue masala bonds, to accept corporate bonds in LAF
- Angry Mehbooba ends press meet with Rajnath abruptly
- Triple treble: How Usain Bolt stormed to another set of gold medals at Rio Olympics – VIDEO
- Two reward-carrying women Naxals arrested; another surrenders