Four-year-old kidnapped boy rescued in New Delhi
New Delhi: A four-year-old child, who was
kidnapped from an east Delhi locality last week, has been rescued from a district in western Uttar Pradesh with the arrest of two people, Delhi Police said Monday.
Rohaan was kidnapped on April 14 from Jagatpuri in
east Delhi and the kidnappers had sought a ransom of Rs 6 lakh
from the family.
Delhi Police launched a hunt for the kidnapped child
and managed to trace him and the perpetrators of the crime to
Bulandshahar district, around 70 km from Delhi.
Two persons were arrested in the case, police said.
In another case, three persons were arrested in South
West Delhi and as many as seven stolen vehicles were found in
Besides the vehicles, a number of items like
laptops and clothes, reportedly stolen from a Lodhi colony
house, were also found with their arrest.
Police said the arrested persons were also involved in
a recent case of snatching.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions