Four-year-old kidnapped boy rescued in New Delhi
New Delhi: A four-year-old child, who was
kidnapped from an east Delhi locality last week, has been rescued from a district in western Uttar Pradesh with the arrest of two people, Delhi Police said Monday.
Rohaan was kidnapped on April 14 from Jagatpuri in
east Delhi and the kidnappers had sought a ransom of Rs 6 lakh
from the family.
Delhi Police launched a hunt for the kidnapped child
and managed to trace him and the perpetrators of the crime to
Bulandshahar district, around 70 km from Delhi.
Two persons were arrested in the case, police said.
In another case, three persons were arrested in South
West Delhi and as many as seven stolen vehicles were found in
Besides the vehicles, a number of items like
laptops and clothes, reportedly stolen from a Lodhi colony
house, were also found with their arrest.
Police said the arrested persons were also involved in
a recent case of snatching.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing