Fourth day Kejriwal fast, health on ‘decline’
New Delhi: The fast of AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal in protest against "inflated" power and water bills entered the fourth day on Tuesday with the party claiming that his health was on a decline.
In a statement, AAP said Kejriwal will "speak less" from now on during the protest as his health deteriorated since yesterday.
"I am only physically weak, my spirit has not dampened," he said in a short speech.
In the evening, his Blood Pressure was 114/70, Pulse was 75 and Sugar was 85. He has lost 5 kg of body weight in the last four days, Kejriwal?s medical team said.
The party claimed 1,86,697 people have so far signed protest letters to Delhi Chief Minister Shiela Dikshit pledging that they would not pay "inflated" bills.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China all set to embark on 1st quantum communication satellite
- Newly-weds Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover open to share the silver screen!
- Adorable! When 'Sarbjit' Randeep Hooda met 'real/reel' sister Dalbir Kaur! – See pic
- Tweeting often causes eating disorder
- Madhuri Dixit finds 'Housefull 3' cast 'awesome'!