Fourth day Kejriwal fast, health on ‘decline’
New Delhi: The fast of AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal in protest against "inflated" power and water bills entered the fourth day on Tuesday with the party claiming that his health was on a decline.
In a statement, AAP said Kejriwal will "speak less" from now on during the protest as his health deteriorated since yesterday.
"I am only physically weak, my spirit has not dampened," he said in a short speech.
In the evening, his Blood Pressure was 114/70, Pulse was 75 and Sugar was 85. He has lost 5 kg of body weight in the last four days, Kejriwal?s medical team said.
The party claimed 1,86,697 people have so far signed protest letters to Delhi Chief Minister Shiela Dikshit pledging that they would not pay "inflated" bills.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?