Fourth day Kejriwal fast, health on ‘decline’
New Delhi: The fast of AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal in protest against "inflated" power and water bills entered the fourth day on Tuesday with the party claiming that his health was on a decline.
In a statement, AAP said Kejriwal will "speak less" from now on during the protest as his health deteriorated since yesterday.
"I am only physically weak, my spirit has not dampened," he said in a short speech.
In the evening, his Blood Pressure was 114/70, Pulse was 75 and Sugar was 85. He has lost 5 kg of body weight in the last four days, Kejriwal?s medical team said.
The party claimed 1,86,697 people have so far signed protest letters to Delhi Chief Minister Shiela Dikshit pledging that they would not pay "inflated" bills.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi