Fourth day Kejriwal fast, health on ‘decline’
New Delhi: The fast of AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal in protest against "inflated" power and water bills entered the fourth day on Tuesday with the party claiming that his health was on a decline.
In a statement, AAP said Kejriwal will "speak less" from now on during the protest as his health deteriorated since yesterday.
"I am only physically weak, my spirit has not dampened," he said in a short speech.
In the evening, his Blood Pressure was 114/70, Pulse was 75 and Sugar was 85. He has lost 5 kg of body weight in the last four days, Kejriwal?s medical team said.
The party claimed 1,86,697 people have so far signed protest letters to Delhi Chief Minister Shiela Dikshit pledging that they would not pay "inflated" bills.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket