Fresh plea to prosecute Kobad Ghandy
New Delhi: Police on Friday moved a fresh application in a Delhi court seeking to prosecute top Maoist leader Kobad Ghandy under terror charges.
The application came after two days of the court`s order, rejecting prosecution of Ghandy under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act (UAPA).
Police moved the application before Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Vinod Yadav.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player