Fresh plea to prosecute Kobad Ghandy
New Delhi: Police on Friday moved a fresh application in a Delhi court seeking to prosecute top Maoist leader Kobad Ghandy under terror charges.
The application came after two days of the court`s order, rejecting prosecution of Ghandy under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act (UAPA).
Police moved the application before Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Vinod Yadav.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nirbhaya case: Convicts' lawyer challenges 'iron rod' theory, announces Rs 10 lakh reward for anyone who proves it
- Surprise! Bhagyashree looks amazingly hot in these latest PICS
- Here's how you can safely lose weight in one month without exercise!
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar blames Delhi's Arvind Kejriwal for Gurgaon jam – Know why
- Nobody is interested in killing anybody: Amarinder Singh on Kejriwal's 'PM Modi can get me killed' remark