Gang-rape case: Shinde to meet Delhi HC Chief Justice
New Delhi: Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde will on Monday meet Delhi High Court Chief Justice D Murugesan to discuss fast-tracking the gang-rape of a 23-year-old woman.
The meeting comes amid protests over the brutal Dec 16 assault of the woman, who remains in critical condition in a hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief