General Elections 2014: Rahul Gandhi to address rallies in Delhi, Haryana today
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will be addressing rallies in Delhi and Haryana on Sunday.
The Gandhi scion will be addressing rallies in Karnal, Sirsa districts and in south Delhi`s Ambedkar Nagar.
According to a party source, mobile toilets have been installed near the ground. Hundreds of party flags have also been put up all around the locality.
While Rahul will be addressing rallies in Delhi and Haryana, Bharatiya Janata Party`s (BJP) prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address poll rallies in Uttar Pradesh`s Bijnor and Aligarh today.
Modi was scheduled to address a rally at Delhi`s Ramlila Ground on April 7. However, it was later cancelled as the Gujarat Chief Minister is planning to address the nation through 3D technology.
Delhi residents can watch Modi through this technology at 15 locations of all seven Lok Sabha constituencies, said Vijay Kumar Malhotra, chairman of Delhi BJP Lok Sabha Election Campaign Committee.
(With PTI Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery