Get trade fair tickets at Metro stations
New Delhi: Tickets for India International Trade Fair`s (IITF) business visitors will be available at 26 Metro stations in the capital from Monday while the general public can collect the tickets from all stations from Nov 19.
The fair will be open for business visitors Nov 14-18 for which the ticket is priced at Rs 400. For general public, the fair opens Nov 19 and ends Nov 27.
According to Metro officials, tickets can be purchased from customer care centres at all Metro stations from 9 am to 4 pm.
"The tickets are priced at Rs 40 for adults and Rs 20 for children on weekdays and Rs 60 and Rs 30 respectively on weekends," a Metro statement said. No advance tickets will be available.
Additional ticket counters, customer facilitation agents and security guards will be installed at the Pragati Maidan Metro station as it will see the maximum footfalls since it is near the fair venue.
"During last year`s fair, the average daily ridership to Pragati Maidan was about one lakh passengers per day," the official added.
The station from which business class tickets can be bought are: Rithala, Dilshad Garden, Jahangirpuri, HUDA City Centre, Noida City Centre, Anand Vihar, Central Secretariat, Inderlok, Kashmere Gate, Rajiv Chowk, Barakhamba, Saket, MG Road, Noida Sec-14, Vaishali, Rajori Garden, Janakpuri West, Dwarka Mor, Dwarka Sec-9, Mundka, Nangloi, Peeragrahi, Punjabi Bagh, Badarpur, Govindpuri and Lajpat Nagar.
Tickets for general public will also be available at stations of the Airport Express Metro Line.
The Delhi Metro, with 160 Metro trains, makes about 2,400 trips per day, traverses about 69,000 km and carries about 18 lakh passengers on working days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?